Free 50 gallon CAD lights tank (36x18x18) and stand

Speaker73

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm getting rid of my old tank (not DT grade) and will be giving it away free with a few catches.

1. The tank is free as is the beat up, modified, falling apart stand. You MUST take both with you. The stand is basically a throw away and I need it out of my house. Those are the only things I'm giving away. The bulkheads for the tank come with it but nothing else really.

2. The tank is dirty and I'm most likely not going to clean it. It does have scratches (mostly unnoticeable when filled) on the left side and front and I'm not going to take photos of them and send it to you. Sorry but I'm lazy and the tank is dirty.

3. The only times in really available for pick up is Saturday afternoon. My weekdays are crazy, Saturday morning is basketball practice and Sundays are family time per my boss. And you don't want to mess around with the BOSS.

4. You may need help moving this tank and stand. I think two is enough and I can help but you never know.

5. Please PM me since I'm not on this forum much but will get notifications with PMs.

The person that sends me confirmation that all the following stipulations for this RAOK are ok by stating so in their PM gets it.

Btw. If you have some macro algae(not chaeto) available I wouldn't say no to that but it is not necessary.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I'm getting rid of my old tank (not DT grade) and will be giving it away free with a few catches.

1. The tank is free as is the beat up, modified, falling apart stand. You MUST take both with you. The stand is basically a throw away and I need it out of my house. Those are the only things I'm giving away. The bulkheads for the tank come with it but nothing else really.

2. The tank is dirty and I'm most likely not going to clean it. It does have scratches (mostly unnoticeable when filled) on the left side and front and I'm not going to take photos of them and send it to you. Sorry but I'm lazy and the tank is dirty.

3. The only times in really available for pick up is Saturday afternoon. My weekdays are crazy, Saturday morning is basketball practice and Sundays are family time per my boss. And you don't want to mess around with the BOSS.

4. You may need help moving this tank and stand. I think two is enough and I can help but you never know.

5. Please PM me since I'm not on this forum much but will get notifications with PMs.

The person that sends me confirmation that all the following stipulations for this RAOK are ok by stating so in their PM gets it.

Btw. If you have some macro algae(not chaeto) available I wouldn't say no to that but it is not necessary.

Just PMd you . I can pick up next Saturday in its current condition. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaker73

Premium Member
Supporter
Tank and stand are gone! Hallelujah!

Mods please close. Thank you

Latest posts