Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Name
    LowBaller
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rayray View Post
    I was being sarcastic, of course. Happy reefing!
    no you were not
    Quote Originally Posted by lurking View Post
    He says your pictures suck
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfish View Post
    Yep I love big wieners just like Schnitzel

Name
    LowBaller
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tangwich View Post
    Yea goober..you need to stop giving Shawn free access to your junk. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by OGFrenchHorn View Post
    Howcome i dont have free access to your junk no more

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangwich View Post
    My "junk" is at your "disposal"....bahahahahaha...see what i did there? lol
    hahahahahaha stop fighting both can have free access to my junk

Name
    John
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lowbudget View Post
    hahahahahaha stop fighting both can have free access to my junk
    Lol I want free junk. Actually I have alot I have to get rid of but I rather just hoard instead of dealing with flakes. ( Media reactors , co2 tank and so on.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Inland Empire Marine Aquarium Society

RIP Bruce Webster.........You will be missed my friend!!!

Name
    LowBaller
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnwin84 View Post
    Lol I want free junk. Actually I have alot I have to get rid of but I rather just hoard instead of dealing with flakes. ( Media reactors , co2 tank and so on.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    same, been trying to give away this free sump to @gumbii in my garage taking up space.

F douche bags
    Name
    derk
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncingsoul393 View Post
    It could cut down on the broken tank, broken junk posts. Doesn't have to be tested. If someone tries to post something that is clearly broken junk, it can be reported and modded just like any other post that breaks the rules. Can discourage further junk posts. If someone breaks the rules, they can be shamed publicly like all the rest of shady peeps on this forum over the years (CowboyCove looking at you) and given neg feedback in the feedback sub section like any other transaction

I understand the "one man's trash=treasure" mentality but that is what Craig's List is for.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    Pretty funny that a grown *** man can hold a grudge for this long. 2.5 years gone. I log on and still see this cry baby b!+_h. Wining about a fixture he broke while tranporting. I still have the whole conversation between the two of us. If you want I can post it up again for you. Would you like that Al bundy? Or maybe you can just grow up and move on. And accept the fact that you were and still are being a little baby. Cause daddy won't give you what you want. Maybe I should've stayed off the forum. But I'm glad to see a lot of familiar names still in the game.
    Fraggers anonymous -hi, my name is derk. And I'm a fragaholic

6. Likes Mr V liked this post
    F douche bags
    Name
    derk
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncingsoul393
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncingsoul393
    Derek,

Is there anything I need to know about this fixture? Two of the bulbs just turned off for no reason. I've owned a Maristar fixture and a four bulb Tek in the past and have never had that happen.
    I was wondering why those five screws were out when there would be no reason really for them to be and they wouldn't just fall out. Did you have a problem with the ballasts or swap ballasts with old ones or something? I'm pretty concerned now.

Jason
    No problems with it at all. Maybe some loose wires when transporting? I did originally remove some of the top screws only so that the legs fit. And I had the box on its side when I took it down to put bulbs in. I would've told you or posted that the ballast were replace if I did replace them. Who doesn't like or prefer new ballast right? I too had a 4 bulb and never had issues. Remember the large fixture is a little more wobbly. Make sure its sitting straight and try it again. If not maybe move it a little In Case something is loose. I'm sure it is working fine. Before I stored it and before you came. You even tested it twice while you were here. Let me know if you figure it out. Bakkast cant/shouldn't be bad. I only ran the 4 Inside for 8 hours and 4 outsides for 4 hours. And only for 7 months total. And ballast can't be bad if only 2 are out. There's only 2 ballast total. Each running 4 bulbs. Could be that one if the bulbs are bad. If one is bad both in the section. Will not come on. Sorry for any inconvienence
    There's definitely something going on with this fixture. The two bulbs went out again twice after I messaged you last night. I promise you nothing happened in transit from your place to mine. It laid flat on my back seat and I was very careful with it. To make sure that it did not flex which I know can happen I had my girl lift it out of the box with me and also help me set it on top of the tank. When I attached the legs I propped up each end again, so that the fixture would not be stressed. Also the fixture is sitting on top of my tank completely level with the tank mount legs set level as well. You're right I did try the light twice and at the time I did notice that for a brief second two of the bulbs either did not turn on or off at the same time as the others but I thought nothing of it.

I've talked to my buddy that worked for Aquatic life for years and he's suggesting that I swap the bulbs around to see if it is because of a bad bulb that may be going out which can cause some ballasts with a built in safety to shut off.
    I'm going to try that tonight when I get home to see if the problem is with the bulbs or the ballast. I'm not comfortable opening the fixture up and messing with the wiring.
    If the issue persists after tonight I will be returning the fixture to you on Thursday for a full refund. $180.00 is a lot of money for my wife and I and I have to have something that will function without issue.

Thanks,

Jason
    Here you go b$;tch. Remember you posting that your buddy from aquatic life fixed and confirmed that it was just loose wiring? So who's the idiot. The guy that supposedly sold a bad fixture or the guy that bought a working fixture then broke it trying to blame and demand the seller for a refund. -1 for Al bundy
    Fraggers anonymous -hi, my name is derk. And I'm a fragaholic

Registered Member
    Name
    chip
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quite amusing thread

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information