600 gallons and live stocks for sale

Hobby ending....Need money to pay for college tuition.

I would love to sell the entire system but parting it out for quick sale.
The total height of the system is approx 80 inches tall (42" stand + 30" tank + 8" canopy)
The total length of the system is approx 100 inches (96" tank + a few inches of skins from stand/canopy)

600g Acrylic tank:

Manufacturer: Seaswirl Striper
Model 220 Center Console
Dimension: 8' L x 4' W x 30" H
Thickness = 1 Inch
Center Overflow

Canopy and Stand:

These are custom made by one of the store sponsors from this forum. They can be disassembled/reassembled like home furniture to transport through standard door. Internal wood structure have been water sealed and painted. Outside skin pieces are made from Maple wood. I paid $4000 just for these canopy and stand 2 years ago.

I am selling both tank and canopy/stand for $5500

FREE with the tank: roughly 500lb of Live Rocks and 4" thick of Live Sands.

But I do have a few remaining fish to sell before I break down the tank. All fish are around 10 to 12 inches.

1 Queen Angel: $199
2 Bariene Tangs: $300/pair or $199/ea (Blue Zoo Aquatics is selling $799 ea)
1 Naso Tang: $99 (Orange Belly with yellow top)
1 Tata Tang: $99

Below are some pics taken today. Thanks for looking. PM me with any questions.

600Complete2.jpg

600Side.jpg

Queen.jpg

bluedolphinNaso.jpg

BarieneTang.jpg

All fish have been spoken for. Thank you so much for your PMs and interests.
I will shutdown the tank and list all equipment for sale soon.

aaaaaghhghg if it was one foot skinnier id be interested (my room is too small :/). I am sure that it will go fast, good luck with the sale! Sweet tank

How much would you do for the whole set up with fish ect
Sorry I have been busy and didn't see you post until now. All fish and most equipment have been sold. I only have the tank/stand/canopy plus the sump.
The 120g Acrylic SUMP bought new from Advance Acrylic $800 with built-in RO reservoir.
Stand and Canopy are custom made by one of the sponsors on this site $4000. Can be disassembled/reassembled like furniture to fit into standard door.

I am selling them for only $5000. I already shutdown the system and should be done cleaning the tank by this weekend.

Sorry I have been busy and didn't see you post until now. All fish and most equipment have been sold. I only have the tank/stand/canopy plus the sump.
The 120g Acrylic SUMP bought new from Advance Acrylic $800 with built-in RO reservoir.
Stand and Canopy are custom made by one of the sponsors on this site $4000. Can be disassembled/reassembled like furniture to fit into standard door.

I am selling them for only $5000. I already shutdown the system and should be done cleaning the tank by this weekend.
I want this tank. Wonder what a freight company would charge me??