Reef-A-Palooza CA- October 6th & 7th 2018- Anaheim Marriott

I think there was plenty of deals at the end of the show last year. I got huge acan colonies for $30 each because he didnt want to pack them up again. But this was when everyone had their lights off already.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

One of the vendors, also a sponsor here was selling g rainbow and watermelon chalices for like $20... Think he started out with over 100, and ended up with zero..
There are TONS of deals to be had, you just have to look. There are over 100 vendors at this years RAP. There will definitely be something for everyone..

pencile

Never been one of these.. Is it like a huge frag trade/sell event? are prices to buy frags/equipment better at these events? generally speaking, how many frag dealers are there?

Never been one of these.. Is it like a huge frag trade/sell event? are prices to buy frags/equipment better at these events? generally speaking, how many frag dealers are there?
I don't know the number off the top of my head, but I would guess there are 70+ coral sellers. All the big names are there. WWC, Jason Fox, 2 Guys, Unique Corals, Josh Porksandwich, Steve Garrett and many many more.
Pricing on frags can be as low as $5 and definitely go up from there. There will definitely be something for everyone. Tons of major manufacturers as well including Ecotech, Neptune Systems, Kessill and again, many many more. Great opportunity to talk to the vendors about their products and see what the latest and greatest is. Plus...Guest speakers and one of the biggest (if not THE biggest) raffles in the country.
This is SOOO much more than a frag swap. Reefapalooza has become the largest shows in the country with 3 shows this year in Orlando, New York, and Anaheim. Next year, there will be a fourth show in Chicago as well.
If you haven't been to one, you owe it to yourself to come and see what the hype is all about.

Sicklid

Im going to be looking for chalice frags like my miami and rainbow ones.
Cant wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk