Reef-A-Palooza CA- October 6th & 7th 2018- Anaheim Marriott

So your saying you guys aren't making money and that it cost too much to put on a show if it's non profit but your still charging vendors for the booth that doesn't offset the cost?
RAP is put on by a hard working group of volunteers that do it because they enjoy the hobby and helping others enjoy the hobby. I know in the past some income above expenses from the show was donated to to nonprofits working to save the reefs.

If in win it will chill by my aquarium. I'll definately put tickets in it. Is this saturday or Sunday's prize

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If in win it will chill by my aquarium. I'll definately put tickets in it. Is this saturday or Sunday's prize

Honestly, we dont preplan and we really just wing it the day of. You will be there both days so it really doesnt matter. :)

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Looks like you guys got a lot more empty booths this year

There's some users selling them on the forum that are around the area

djrice69

Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Any hobbiest booth?

I am ready for a great weekend and will be looking for some nice SPS or interesting coral. I am pulling out a large Space Invader Colony and a Soccer Ball sized colony of Duncans to make some new space in my tank this weekend. I also am considering getting rid of a Show Sized Australian Crown Leather that is the brightest Green in my tank, it has got to large for the 400:) 14" x 16". Excited to change up some things in the tank and looking forward to Rap!

I am ready for a great weekend and will be looking for some nice SPS or interesting coral. I am pulling out a large Space Invader Colony and a Soccer Ball sized colony of Duncans to make some new space in my tank this weekend. I also am considering getting rid of a Show Sized Australian Crown Leather that is the brightest Green in my tank, it has got to large for the 400:) 14" x 16". Excited to change up some things in the tank and looking forward to Rap!
You can drop the space invader off at my house if you want...Ill pm my address. Just dont give it to Phil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djrice69

Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Last year sat was busier. At least thats what it felt like to me

Sundays people going to Church and the FoosBall make the show less crowded, but the best deals on coral always late in the day!

Latest posts