FS Space Invader Frags

I've got two frags of true Space Invader. These grow quick and sell fast. $40 for the smaller one on the right. $50 for the bigger on the left.

Mother colony

Pick up is Canyon Country 91387

RobertLN

Seems like a few posts were deleted. Is the larger piece still available? Also, I had posted a question asking if its needs were fairly low light? Thanks.

Seems like a few posts were deleted. Is the larger piece still available? Also, I had posted a question asking if its needs were fairly low light? Thanks.
That is strange. Larger piece is pending. Its a fairly easy to care for coral. Ive seen it do well in lower light and high light. I have some very strong lights and able to grow SPS from the bottom of my tank.

RobertLN

Hi Ben--
Nice to meet you the other day! Loved the Halloween decorations in your front yard--especially the adult and baby horse skeletons.....really cool! I'm into decorating a lot for Halloween too. Sorry I had to rush off. Would have liked to have seen your tank. I'm really not that far from you, so if you have other frags available for sale in the future, please let me know.
To anyone considering buying from Ben in the future, the Space Invader frag I got from him was a beautiful piece for a great price. Great seller! Thanks much, Ben!