FS: Aquarium Part out. Lots of goods

So its time for me to sell my entire aquarium set up since we need more room for the baby. The set has been offline for about 4 months but, I havent had the chance to post the items for sale till now.

Items are located in La Verne. I will only hold items if there is a deposit. Everything is first come first serve base. PM is key to get a hold of me if you have any questions. I've taken great care of all my items.

I'm posting what I have ready to go but, will add more to this thread once I get a chance to.
Here is a link to all the images of the times since forums usually limit the amount of photos that can be post.
http://s91.photobucket.com/user/TurtleS2k/slideshow/Reef Stuff for sale

Tank
Advance Acrylic Sump 48 x 24 x 15.5. 3 chamber with 2" bulk head return outlet and 2" drain Asking $350

Electronics

Iwaki MD70RLT. Internals have been cleaned out and ready to be used-Asking $70

Aqua Lifter have 2 of them- $10 each

Milwaukee Digital Refractometer - $95

Generic Refractometer x2 - $15 each

Media and Reactors
Avast Marine Spy Glass- Medium Purchased w/out a pump Asking $180 $160
Avast Marine Spy Glass- Large - Purchased w/out a pump Asking $200 $180

Reef Octopus CR140 5.5 Dual chamber calcium reactor. Come with some coarse calcium Asking $300

Aquarium Plants CO2 Pressure Regulator w/ LCD and 10lb CO2 tank (still has some CO2) - Asking $300

Aquatek Dual Gauge CO2 pressure regulator. Missing a few parts to the CO2 line Asking $40

Bulk Reef Supply Bio Pellet gallon left Asking $10
Dr.Tims Bio Pellet about 50% left - $10

Bulk Reef Supply 5 Gallon Carbon ROX 0.8 never open Asking $190
Bulk Reef Supply Carbon ROX 0.8 about 1.5 gallons left Asking $25
Bulk Reef Supply GFO High Capacity about 17lbs remaining Asking $300

Last edited:

RobertLN

Do you have any pictures of the 180g tank? You mentioned you're the second owner--how long did you have it and what sort of condition is it in?

Do you have any pictures of the 180g tank? You mentioned you're the second owner--how long did you have it and what sort of condition is it in?
Hi Robert,

Top of my post I provided a link with photos of all the items i'm selling. The photo of the tank is there. http://s91.photobucket.com/user/TurtleS2k/slideshow/Reef Stuff for sale.

I've had the tank close to 4 years now (picked it up in Nov 2014). overall condition is very good I drained the tank about 3 months ago. Seals are good. a few very light scratches on the front but its not noticeable. Shoot me a PM with your info and I can answer any other questions you have.

BUMP dropping the tank price to $200 if anyone wants to pick it up this weekend. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Latest posts