Coral beauty angel

Sicklid

Trying to buy a coral beauty angel but i have a mix reef, what can I expect from him?
Any advice?
Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my take, I don't have a coral beauty, but I have a flagfin and a bicolor (and had a flame), all dwarf angels with the same with caution warning. I had all 3 in my 240 and had very limited nipping, usually when I first put something in the tank the flagfin would take few test nips. I have not noticed any normal nipping. In my tank I have zoas, shrooms, octos, frogs, hammers. I noticed that if I forget to feed them sometimes I'll see the corals pulled back when I get home the next night and suspect they may be a fall back source. I feed heavy to keep down aggression, so that may help. The only one I ever saw nip was the flag, the flame and the bi-color never.

Sicklid

This is my take, I don't have a coral beauty, but I have a flagfin and a bicolor (and had a flame), all dwarf angels with the same with caution warning. I had all 3 in my 240 and had very limited nipping, usually when I first put something in the tank the flagfin would take few test nips. I have not noticed any normal nipping. In my tank I have zoas, shrooms, octos, frogs, hammers. I noticed that if I forget to feed them sometimes I'll see the corals pulled back when I get home the next night and suspect they may be a fall back source. I feed heavy to keep down aggression, so that may help. The only one I ever saw nip was the flag, the flame and the bi-color never.
Thanks for your time and advice,
I think im going to wait for now, maybe i will buy a nice pair of clownfish at LA macna.
Happy reefing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My old coral beauty never nipped and neither does my current flame... Best of luck lol guess i just lucked out???

Ted

no problem with my coral beauty nipping, only draw back is not being able to have 2 in the same tank. such a beautiful fish