AI prime hd for sale $150

AI prime hd for sale $135

Hi there
I have 2 white and 1 black AI prime hd for sale $135 each. Less than 6 months old pick up in Irvine if u buy all 3 I can ship it to u free. Pm with question. I can ship individual light for $10.

Hunt3r

Hi there
I have 2 white and 1 black AI prime hd for sale $150 each. Less than 6 months old pick up in Irvine if u buy all 3 I can ship it to u free. Pm with question. I can ship individual light for $10.

Pmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What size tank this you have these 3 setup on? Im trying to finish a build and I have been going back and forth between these ai prime HD vs kessil. Been hesitant to pull the trigger on kessil bec of the price. Maybe you can help me make the decision and I can take these last 2 out of your hands.

Also for shipping to SD $10 or 20?

What size tank this you have these 3 setup on? Im trying to finish a build and I have been going back and forth between these ai prime HD vs kessil. Been hesitant to pull the trigger on kessil bec of the price. Maybe you can help me make the decision and I can take these last 2 out of your hands.

Also for shipping to SD $10 or 20?
I have a big tank I use it to fill in blind spot the coverage is 16"x16" if u mount higher then 24"x24"
You can watch this video and see. Shipping is $10 for both light.
https://youtu.be/Eax3Vc9ufcc

Latest posts