Two Maroon Clownfish FS $40

I have two maroon clownfish for sale. One gold stripe (small one) and one regular. They tolerate each other and sleep in the same spot. Small one shows submissive signs whenever the big one comes around. Not sure if you would consider them a pair or not.

The big one is about 4 or 4.5 inches from nose to tail. The small one is about 2.5 inches.

They are cool fish and I would keep them but the big one is kinda a problem in my smaller tank and I can't take her antics anymore. Full disclosure and no returns :a26:

• She will likely try to splash water out of the top of the tank, probably at you.
  • She will likely kill any BTA (or any other anemone she likes) from constant biting/rubbing. You will need an anemone 3-4 times the size of her to handle her attention
  • She will be aggressive towards most other fish when they get close to her anemone or 'spot' (typical maroon behavior). Since she is so big, the fish I've had with her don't cause any problems
  • Will probably dig around in your sand and has kicked up so much sand near my MP10 that it caused the propeller to jam (rare occurrence happened once)
  • Generally wants to check out anything new you put in the tank & is small to fit in her mouth (will mouth it and then spit it out). I've seen her do this with little corals, snails, and other stuff I've put in the tank.

Good thing is that she has a lot of character for a fish and is an absolute vacuum cleaner/won't leave any crumbs behind after feeding.

Pickup is in Dana Point, CA. No shipping.

Price is $40 for both. They are a package deal

[video=vimeo;291791297]https://vimeo.com/291791297[/video]

Latest posts