controller/equipment cabinet

So I'm going to do something to tidy up all the AC boxes, controllers and wires underneath the tank. Does anyone have any DIY photos or projects they could share which addressed this issue? For now, I simply used 3M cable hooks and zip ties to loop and move wires out of the way while I try to figure out how I want to permanently address it.

Bonus points if its something that fits underneath the stand, but can swing and/or move out of the way for tank maintenance. Thanks in advance!

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
I am also trying to build an equipment cabinet. Any ideas on the best way to integrate this into a cabinet with an ato reservoir? I am trying to de-clutter my living room.
The unit is quite versatile and will mount to any flat surface. One create solution is mounting upside down, under the top of the stand. This way water can never drip into the power sockets and it keeps everything out of the way. If your looking for more specific advice, feel free to provide more details and we can do our best to help.

-Robert @ MD

Hmmm....i just got this controller mount. Was just thinking about where to mount. Didn't even think about mounting on the ceiling of the stand, just might have to try that

Latest posts