I Got a New Regal!! Going on #7

This one will live forever!! I found Mad Fabrications on a Facebook fish group and ordered something from him for my niece which turned out really well. I noticed he also did fish stuff so I tasked him with making my favorite fish (killed 6 of them over the years)! You just have to find a good high resolution silhouette image of the project you want and he can design it for you. I really like the detail he was able to capture. The fish is about 24" across and approximately 13-14" high at its highest point. Its all made out of sheet metal, so its quite heavy and I'll have to find a stud to hang this from the wall.

This is the original image I got that he based the project on:

http://www.madfabrications.com/

At least that is one fish you won't kill.

I really like those from MAD Fabrications. I'll definitely be getting one or two for my fish room.

I wonder how long they'd hold up if they were outside?

At least that is one fish you won't kill.

I really like those from MAD Fabrications. I'll definitely be getting one or two for my fish room.

I wonder how long they'd hold up if they were outside?
Yeah, that was the idea. lol I'll never kill another regal again!

I would think it depends on the finish. But it looks like the majority of their work is with gates and exterior stuff that would most likely be protected by something against the elements.

Yeah, that was the idea. lol I'll never kill another regal again!

I would think it depends on the finish. But it looks like the majority of their work is with gates and exterior stuff that would most likely be protected by something against the elements.
Yeah I may look into it. I've got an ugly wall on one side of my backyard and thought maybe a couple of these would look nice.