New tank aquascaping...

Ctimpson

So, thought I would finally post some pics of my tank... The first photos are how it looked for the first 4 months I had the tank, the new ones are what I did today when I added 50 more lbs of live rock... Let me know what you guys think... It is still a work in progress, the tank is only about 4 and a half months old...

Ctimpson

the tank is 55 gallons with a 10 gallon sump and 20 gallon fuge... I think I have like 120 lbs of LR and 70 lbs. of LS... Running a Euro Reef skimmer, get my wave maker and maxi's tomorrow. I have like 5.5 watts per gallon, with 2 saddle clowns, coral beauty, lavender tang, 2 eels, and cleanup crew... Looking for some Cheato for the fuge... I kind of want to focus more on the corals, than the fish though... I have two Freshwater tanks, and it is taking everything in me not to convert both of them to salt...

Ctimpson

I have two eels, a gymnothorax tile and a snowflake eel... The Tile eel looks like this...http://tropicalfishgallery.com/species-gallery/misc/Snowflake_Eel.html and he is about 18" long... The snowflake eel is only about 8" long and eats mainly crustaceans... They both don't bother the livestock at all, I feed them 3 times a week with a feeding stick. Their diet consists of mainly of shrimp, scallops, mussels, krill, and squid... Unfortunately, both of my clowns died, both from ATA...Never again... I still have my coral beauty and my lavender tang, although my tang has some sort of lesion on his body just in front of his tail fin... there are pics of it posted on the reef forum...