Quick question...

adam1121

Yeah, they update it all the time. Um, i am not sure. he probably has other stuff in the store that he doesn't have on the site. But when he gets shipments in he gets a bunch of stuff and has great prices. Like aussie acans for $10 a polyp. :rock:

adam1121

Heading from I.E. I am coming from redlands. off the ten. Not sure which way we'd go but i think the ten would probably be better then the 91 although theres probably some people in riverside who'd like to go. We would also hit up some other stores as well just to make it even better.

Lets make a list to see who would be interested. Lets make it for the 20th of October.

1.Adam

I can see it now. It will be like a fish frenzy!
I am in...If I don't have to work.? (entertainment indy)
Where else?

adam1121

Coral Oasis as i heard its great but have never been there and whatever else is around there. Not sure what other stores are over there. You guys decide! If someone has an suv or something that would be great so we could fit more people as i have lancer....and four other grown men may feel a bit cramped =P. Everyone pitches in on gas too to make it worth it to the driver. I may be able to get a vehicle but im not sure. Anybody else chiming in would be cool too then. We can have a meet up spot for people in the I.E. too. What do you guys think?

I dont know it you ever been to Jeff's exotic fish. There is one down here in Orange. He has some great deals on corals. Hes got deals like buy one soft coral get another = Value for a dolar, I got like 4 sweet pieces for 75$ I have never been to alot of these other places so I really have no frame of refrence. But the whole back of his shop is deticated to corals. I think Ill take some pictures later today and post em up.

adam1121

Oh yeah, there is that new place opening over there, amazing fish and coral or something. ANd there is AIM 2 in fullerton as well i wouldn't mind hitting up.

I would say to hit reefhotspot in WLA, and Aquatic Outlet @ 427 hindry, in inglewood... both just off the 405. On the way down there!

Latest posts