RC moderators show ther true feelings!!!

Hey, just thought I would share this with you all...

It is my latest email from BEERGUY,

Wed, 10/03/07 sent: 1:03PM From Beerguy@reefcentral

Bill,

You're clearly delusional. The reason that your thread got pulled had nothing to do with the content of the thread and had everything to do with you. You're the problem; not the topic.

My response to him was:

Sent Wed. 10/03/07 at 1:05 PM from Bill@thelittleocean.com

And due to your like or dislike of me, you remove content that is of obvious interest to the community

Way to go.. Community above emotions

Again, a great way to prove your shoot first ask later mentality works for you

Your ability to act adult is of little surprise to me

By the way, how is the community now that I am gone off RC???

Seems like there is little impact to the community or to you, in fact I bet you are busier then ever thinking of me, and whether or not I am this user or that user???

Are you tired of me yet???

Heheh

Oh, he had a disclaimer in his email about his email being private... yea, like I care....

And by the way. Posting of private communications is unethical and immoral.

:ridinghorse:

SteveU

And by the way. Posting of private communications is unethical and immoral.

:ridinghorse:

SteveU
I am guilty as charged, per his privacy disclaimer, it clearly states as follows:::

RC retains ownership of this message and all associated contents, which are to remain confidential. This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s). Sharing, forwarding or posting of this information, without prior consent, may result in the loss of posting privileges on Reef Central's forums.

So, they're gonna ban you for sharing the PM???..................... :D

Do they take away your recess privileges next? ;)

I am guilty as charged, per his privacy disclaimer, it clearly states as follows:::

RC retains ownership of this message and all associated contents, which are to remain confidential. This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s). Sharing, forwarding or posting of this information, without prior consent, may result in the loss of posting privileges on Reef Central's forums.
If they already banned you how can they ban you again? that is a joke

If they already banned you how can they ban you again? that is a joke
which is why i had no problems in violating the terms, they already did... The banned me for no reason...

Rules are to protect everyone, and to allow everyone to know the limits before getting into trouble, they choose to act as nazis, they hate that you know, but it fits... They make up laws to fit thier needs or wants..

They are on power trips thinking they need to do ssomething to maintain control or to justify thier exhistance... They stir up the pot, they intimidate free speech, people continually bite thier toungs, usually wit some quip about not wanting to upset rc, but if i say it, I am trashing Rc, (really corrupt)

oh well, byt the way, you will be happy to know that kevin did not show up, and the leadership ended up cancelling the meeting, cause they did not want to let general membership privy to some of the information...

That, plus you would have been a stubborn mule all the way there, by not allowing any possible justification or option to questions and scenarios you presented...

There is always two sides and two version... It is not always black and white, and bottom line, like I hae cried and cried for all along, prioritize the issues, and activities, and work down the list till you get to kevin, then if you have time, money, resoureces, go after him, and everyone else involved in any scandal, but re build the house first...