Marine Aquarium Expo 2012

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
dude lately there hasnt been much wow lately.

Man you are stubborn! Coral wise it had less selection or the actual ish that was there wasn't as impressive as the year before. I think there were more vendors but the year before we even had a wholeseller make a lounge for me to post up in with Mario and Jorge. I had to carry both if them out cause lil guys can't drink, but that's all irrelevant now.

From a consumer stand point not a entreu po ---, I don't think you are correct. But I understand what you mean. Hey where was Elos and a few other wholesellers this past year????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man you are stubborn! Coral wise it had less selection or the actual ish that was there wasn't as impressive as the year before. I think there were more vendors but the year before we even had a wholeseller make a lounge for me to post up in with Mario and Jorge. I had to carry both if them out cause lil guys can't drink, but that's all irrelevant now.

From a consumer stand point not a entreu po ---, I don't think you are correct. But I understand what you mean. Hey where was Elos and a few other wholesellers this past year????

Quality couldnt make it last year thats why they donated the fish in the shows display tank, and elos had previous plans already

So are you saying if you served In the armed forces to protect you and me to keep this hobby alive and not live in fear? Siemper Fi
No, that isn't what I was referring to, BUT, now that you bring up the subject: Those with current/active military ID get a $5 discount, as do Seniors 65 and older. We support those who fight for our country.

I haven't found anything either.
Im debating if I even want to go this year. $15 to get in is a bit ridonculous All I got last year was a bag of junk mail. Doesn't seem worth $15 if you ask me.
Mmmmm, Yes, perhaps you should stay home this year.

Worth it 2 meet peeps
But it's no rap!*rAzOr*
Considering that I created both shows at OC Fair, this is a compliment either way, so thank you. 

Hey lets see if anyone knows the answer to this question. I seen that RedSea will have a booth at MAX. Will they be selling there products or promoting them?
Manufacturers (by their very nature) cannot sell direct to the public. Their role is to show and display their latest creations up close and personal so you may have a chance to see/inspect/handle the actual product and ask questions if you like. Please understand that they spend literally tens of thousands of dollars to travel clear across the country to bring you these things literally a few miles from your front door. Many of us forget how privileged we are to be living where we do.
Redsea will be showing off their brand new MAX S-series of aquariums that are simply unbelievable! These you MUST see for yourself

Those of you looking for Fish, Corals, and frags will be happy to hear that we have no less than 25 different livestock sellers at this years Marine Aquarium Expo! The entire West wall is full of hobbyist and club booths in aisle A.
All in all, MAX 2012 is our largest event with over 72 different exhibitors so dont miss all the action. Come join us for our 5th Annivesary!

MAX is a totally kid friendly event and I am thankful you put it up every year. Taking my babies this year, felt guilty last year not taking the lil ones. Well I did bring Lil Oscar.

MAX is a totally kid friendly event and I am thankful you put it up every year.
^^^^^^^^+1
I went last year took my 3 & 9year old and they loved it & a big + is that there's a nice huge swapmeet next door.

all this peeps talking so much shet, just stay home and stop crying:blah:

Thanks guys,

We'll have even more family oriented attractions for this MAX.
This is our 5th anniversary so we are going all out!

Watch for our television commercials on Animal Planet, Cartoon Network, Disney HD, and the HUB all next week.

Thanks guys,

We'll have even more family oriented attractions for this MAX.
This is our 5th anniversary so we are going all out!

Watch for our television commercials on Animal Planet, Cartoon Network, Disney HD, and the HUB all next week.
Smart man!

I believe with the IEMAS membership we get a discount on entry. Not sure I'll have to ask John to make sure.
Only current SCRK members listed on their roster (provided by the president) will be offered a discount. If there is any question about your eligibility, I higly suggest buying your tickets (both Saturday and Sunday) from Age of Aquariums in advance. Same price/Same discount

Yeah, someone in Long Beach, buy me a 10 dorra ticket from AoA and meet me at MAX sunday at noon:30... Yes that will work just fine. just fine.