OGA 20g Nano_Reef

Didnt like the AIO style for this tank since I am going to have a dragonette. So I sad F-it and drilled it. Went super slow so not to crack it. Last hole got in patient but still was good.
then picked up some TLF Stax Rock at Bobs Tropical. Like that I got to choose the rock. I am going to order another 5 lbs online to see the difference.
then this past weekend I picked up this sump. Drove 4 hours but it fit perfect with what I was looking to do with this tank. So I dont mind driving.
vinegar cleaned it and still have tons to vacuum in the small areas. This is what I have accomplished so far. Still planning my plywood stand

Looks like you're "moving along". Whoever that slogan belongs to. Without researching since I've never had one. I picture Dragonettes being tidepool type dwellers. How much flow are you planning? With that set up on the returns I'd look into a SCWD. Think it would be ideal.

reefes pieces

Premium Member
Supporter
There's a video somewhere showing fish being collected. Totally wasn't expecting it but they were being collected by spear of all things in the grassy flats.

Looks like you're "moving along". Whoever that slogan belongs to. Without researching since I've never had one. I picture Dragonettes being tidepool type dwellers. How much flow are you planning? With that set up on the returns I'd look into a SCWD. Think it would be ideal.

Sounds like a Uhaul company slogan moving along. I think they are tide pool dwellers I'll look into it. I was thinking in doing Birdnest and Digi forest. Using the SCWD system would be ideal and I have it on my cart since [MENTION=6299]MarineDepot[/MENTION] has been having a sale forever on their site I am taking my time before I order. Hope that doesn't bite me on my *** and they take it off sale. I am planning to use a over powering pump like a Ecotech M1 or something similar I want extra power to keep it a closed loop and to deal with the pressure of the SCWD. This thing will take forever to build as I have to save to buy the expensive stuff.

Taking forever is good. Don't rush it. Nothing good happens fast. Glad ur enjoying your build!
Thanks, I plan to do everything that I can DIY want to be full hands on. I am working on the stand and doing reef pi at the moment. This tank will be my longest build. In all honesty don't see it having water until maybe next year. Awful long time but gives me things to do when I am trying to have break for school.

So a little update, I moved from Pasadena to Van Nuys so my build got postpones. Then my wife wanted to make the stand match our furniture. I am planning a wood stand wrapped with solid wood. Still in the planning stages this is my longest build and learning a lot from this build, I am trying to get it right.

Latest posts