Iemas meeting December 4 2015 canceled.( Holiday Party December 19th 2015)

johnwin84

Premium Member
Supporter
Iemas Holiday Party -Saturday December 19th 2015 (4 -10PM) at the Kirk Residence

When- Saturday December 19 th 4 PM -10PM (Food served at 6ish)

Food Potluck style, if interested in exchange for 5 free raffle tickets. Sign up before event (drinks, chips, cookies, etc.)
However the main course to be provided (Were going to have A taco guy)

COST: Free

Alta Loma, CA 91701 (210fwy / Archibald )
Email Iemas.usmeetings@gmail.com for address and reservation

Coral trading is highly encouraged (Cooler and cups) This is not a selling event. However, IEMAS will have a frag tank set up.
In keeping the theme we will still be doing the white elephant swap to all that would like to participate. Need not to be aquarium relatedyour junk is welcome (items you can't bear to throw away) But please wrap it so people dont know what it is.

BYOB.After 6PM ONLY I would also like to remind everyone to be responsible if you are a drinker bring a driver or i will be calling one a cab.

There will be a general raffle open to everyone

Raffle items will be posted when available with raffle @ 8:30 and raffle tickets will be $1 each

Also Donations are always welcome

PLEASE RSVP by December 11th to (please include screen names along with real names)

PM Johnwin84 or email Iemas.usmeetings@gmail.com for address and reservation

My Tank Build
I do believe if u want to eat the taco guy u either need to b a member or pay a cover fee for your plate. That's how it worked last year.

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
I do believe if u want to eat the taco guy u either need to b a member or pay a cover fee for your plate. That's how it worked last year.
that is true and the taco guy is awesome. hope to be in town to make it this year

johnwin84

Premium Member
Supporter
Nope. Free for everyone this year. We won't be collecting membership fee this year. We need to discus the direction of the club

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
bump no meeting today now i know i cant make it on the 19th. reunion dinner with family way out in the west side. grrrrrrrrrrr