Peters 150

Thanks. I wonder if her and my melanarus would do OK with a clam. I guess I'll have to gamble it.

The chemical red slime removers scare me a little. I feel like theres the easy way and the right way.

Thanks. I wonder if her and my melanarus would do OK with a clam. I guess I'll have to gamble it.

The chemical red slime removers scare me a little. I feel like theres the easy way and the right way.
From what I read before these are the most reef safe angels, they are planktivores so i dont think they are much of a threat.

I was scared too, I kept a close eye on my tank while I was treating it. Nothing looked bothered at all. I have all sorts of lps, easy sps, nems & softies. Coral & fishes looked good the only thing that went crazy is my skimmer.

I had been battling cyano for 3 months, even after pellets were removed it was still going black outs alone did nothing thats why I decided to give chemiclean a try.

Supposedly Genicanthus is the most reef safe angels since they are "plantivores". In qt she was eating great, but now in dt shes more of a picky eater. women!

I went from like 10 tablespoons to 30 tablespoons and have been more aggresive with scrubbing rocks during water changes. Its amazing how much junk is in the cracks and creveses. I feel like itll be gone in a month or two. Oh! I also started rinsing the PE mysis becuase its so oily. I feel like its a ton of little things that contribute to the slime devil.

Supposedly Genicanthus is the most reef safe angels since they are "plantivores". In qt she was eating great, but now in dt shes more of a picky eater. women!

I went from like 10 tablespoons to 30 tablespoons and have been more aggresive with scrubbing rocks during water changes. Its amazing how much junk is in the cracks and creveses. I feel like itll be gone in a month or two. Oh! I also started rinsing the PE mysis becuase its so oily. I feel like its a ton of little things that contribute to the slime devil.
I had one a while back, she chased my anthias away but my tang started to chase her & i lost her.

I find that scrubbing just helps cyano spread more & siphoning is a pain in the a$$. In my case i knew it was because of the pellets, as soon as i added the recommended full dose cyano showed up & i had never gotten it in almost a year.

Thats a bummer. My tomini tang tried taking bites out of her, but later that week there's zero aggression.

Cyano is everywhere anyways! It cant get worse. I guess pelletes and GFO tumbling too much can feed it? I've noticed a huge improvement so hopefully it evetually goes away. It's weird though because my phosphates and nitrates always test at 0!

So i remembered I had some sodium hydroxide laying around. I mixed it thick and squirted it on a few majanos I have. Lets see how this works out. Right now I want to sterilize everything and move to a bigger tank.

Latest posts