Raffle RO/DI unit - LARS meeting MARCH 8th - Los Angeles Reef Society

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello everyone!
The next LARS meeting will be Sunday March 8th at 7pm.
We will be Raffling off a new full system RO/DI unit!

We will have a great meeting on Live rock and aquascaping. We will cover rock design for coral palcement and fish caves. Our discussions will include how to mount coral to your live rock as well. This should be a fun topic for new or seasoned reefers.

We will also be talking about our Booth at MAX!

Come on out and have a meal or just hang out with fellow reefers. Local clubs are a great place to network.

Everyone is welcome, bring whomever you would like to accompany you. No pressure to join or participate but we would love it if you did.

**the Sign up sheet for the bus tour will be at the meeting.show up to the meeting to get a place on the bus.**

We will have our club Frag Tank set up for members to sell corals. Members will also have a chance at an exclusive free raffle. Perfect time to join as the new year has just begun. We have about a dozen LFS stores that offer discounts for members. Members also get to borrow the clubs new Par Meter!

IHOP
3506 Rosemead Blvd
Rosemead CA 91770
Sunday March 8th at 7pm

Don't forget to check out our web site at www.LAreefsociety.org

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
BUMP* meeting this sunday. Also to be raffled off are two pouches of Chefzilla Chowdown frozen foods! Two dozen people with over a dozen raffles prizes you are bound to go home with something!

ALSO if you dont have a RODI unit here is a chance to win one at a fraction of the cost!!! talk about not only saving money$$$, but also time. Which then you can enjoy with your friends/family/TANKS.

Surge

Premium Member
Supporter
I have some nice frags of ultra strawberry shortcake. Should I take them?
See my listing in the for sale section. Discounts to club members...