LARS will be at MAX!! - Marine Aquarium Expo - Los Angeles Reef Society

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello Everyone,

The Los Angeles Reef Society will be at MAX in full effect. If you visited our booth at the last show, you probably walked away with a handful of candy and maybe even some good Coral from our home tanks.

We have some great ideas planned for our booth and will have some fun games for visitors. We will be the club with free candy, stickers and drinks. Come hang out with us or at least stop and say hey!

Ask me anything and I will direct you to what you are looking for. I know i have wasted time trying to find a certain coral in the past and I will direct you to a booth or vendor that is selling what you want.

We will have Aquatic Life's new HALO light over one of our frag tanks. Come check it out in person and see how it looks without having to talk to any sales reps lol.

Last edited:

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
I only got one candy there was no more
Really?, we had so much on the table at all times. Kept throwing handfuls on the table and came home with so much. Join us at Max and I will personally give you a goodie bag lol

Last edited:

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
street fighter gets addicting and then people don't want to give it up. Then there is one person who is better than the rest because they never stopped playing street fighter when it was at the laundromat lol

street fighter gets addicting and then people don't want to give it up. Then there is one person who is better than the rest because they never stopped playing street fighter when it was at the laundromat lol
me...

LOL...

i never stopped playing street fighter vs marvel games.... now i'm a beast at UMvC3...

spam crouching jab, then blade kick when they jump in, or zone them out with jab sonic booms... LOL...

guile is so broken...

Bottom left pic is our club and hobby table aisle from last year.

All I can say is be prepared for a crowd.

Last edited:

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
I picked up a NES USB controller for our Nintendo setup at MAX! need one more.

Still need to decide the right game but our booth with have a Nintendo battle for free coral frags. should be fun.

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
bump!

The marine aquarium expo is only about a month away. what is everyone looking for??

Im thinking a NES battle for free coral sounds like fun.

Ben_1313

Premium Member
Supporter
bump!

The marine aquarium expo is only about a month away. what is everyone looking for??

Im thinking a NES battle for free coral sounds like fun.
I'm going to have to brush up on my NES skills!

As for me I'm going to look for some pretty colored sticks, maybe someone will have something from Reef Raft that I can spend too much on.

The dream score is the CR Ultimate Efflo or something very similar but we will see!

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
yea I'll be looking for some sticks myself. Just looking for some classic pieces that i once lost.

on my list to buy, if anyone has these let me know.

20k lokani
Kinbensis
Upscales Microclados
blue matrix
miyago tort

Latest posts