180 aqua scape

side view

Side view
It look much much better front view Andy.
I like how you leave the room in the back so more flow will go around your rockwork.
Andy is your tank only front view right? If the camera view is the view that you are going to see. In my own opinion, I would remove the middle rock, and move the right rock couple inches to the center which create nice, clean open space around 2 Mountains (only one drawback is the tank brace will get in your light way which can be solve by growing less light corals there or raise the rock up a little). And like I said before mountain of rock with different height, so you can remove the extra top rock (the stick out rock) on the left side to create like a smooth slope and put a piece or two on right side to offset the height.
just my 2 cent. Have fun with the tank Andy.

The scape looks great. Are you planning to put an egg crate below the rocks? I'd be paranoid even though the rocks aren't so tall.

reefLA1

The scape looks great. Are you planning to put an egg crate below the rocks? I'd be paranoid even though the rocks aren't so tall.
Lol no egg creat ots 1in thick glass i dont think it will crack easy . I am a bit paranoid sometimes haha .

reefLA1

Found a bulkhead leaking but i put silicon around bulkhead and its leaking very slow now hopefully it clogs by itself

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Tank looks great. Can't wait to get my rock in so I can start chiselin' away.

I had a leaky bulkhead as well. I got lucky and slowly tighten the nut and it stopped. Very lucky since I went with slip x slip like a jackass.

What are you going for, mixed reef? Sps?

reefLA1

I had a leaky bulkhead as well. I got lucky and slowly tighten the nut and it stopped. Very lucky since I went with slip x slip like a jackass.

Lol i went slip slip . And changed it to thread slip . And im planning on doing a mix reef

reefLA1

What size tank you have?