OG's 120G build

Well here We go! Got the tank going and started the zeovit 14 day cycle. I decided not to run the refugium this time and I finally got the Vibe online!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So it's day 13 and I got a full bloom going. I had to move some sps in to the tank on day 7 because I lost a couple colonies and frags in the frag tank due to lack of flow from overcrowding and corals fighting.

Day 7

Day 13

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Dang sorry to hear about the colonies, man that's a bummer! That's a sweet layout you got though, Tank looks bigger with the open water left side.

Dang sorry to hear about the colonies, man that's a bummer! That's a sweet layout you got though, Tank looks bigger with the open water left side.
I like it like that too but that space is for the anemone rock. Tank will look crowded as soon as this cycle is over

reefes pieces

Premium Member
Supporter
Wishing you the best for a quick cycle and stabilization! Moving tanks always sucks especially with stock full of corals.

Well. The tank is still in rebound mode. Got some stuff going on with equipment though. I have an eb 8 that's starting to act up and one of my AP700's burned out. I'll be contacting Kessil but I'm not expecting much help based on a previous experience.

I'm strongly considering new lighting all together. I'm looking at an 8 bulb Powermodule. Right now I have a TEK fixture over the tank and I've forgotten how fake T5 lighting looks. T5 does light up the tank better though.

Capital J

Love the dimensions of the tank and the overall configuration of the system. Curious though, why did you go with the overflow in the center/peninsula style? Were you originally planning to run it as a peninsula?

Well. The tank is still in rebound mode. Got some stuff going on with equipment though. I have an eb 8 that's starting to act up and one of my AP700's burned out. I'll be contacting Kessil but I'm not expecting much help based on a previous experience.

I'm strongly considering new lighting all together. I'm looking at an 8 bulb Powermodule. Right now I have a TEK fixture over the tank and I've forgotten how fake T5 lighting looks. T5 does light up the tank better though.

With that baller tank and equipment you need a Powermodule Hybrid!

Love the dimensions of the tank and the overall configuration of the system. Curious though, why did you go with the overflow in the center/peninsula style? Were you originally planning to run it as a peninsula?
Thanks! It started off as a peninsula but stuff grew and I decided to just push all the rock back in order to make more room.

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter

aquatic life fixture

I was looking at that one for a while but I want 8 T5s over the tank. I think I'm going g with the 48" ATI hybrid

The non wifi version, the silver one, is on sale. I bought the 36" model for my new setup. Its nice having one cord from the fixture. And you know ATI is quality!

Latest posts