Coral ID

So I need some help Iding this chalice. Picked up this piece at RAP. The vendor I picked it up from said it a Black cherry pie chalice. I search and search and for the life of me I cant find it. It has a yellow eyes with little reddish around the eyes with a purple body. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
slightest variation and people slap a new name on it. I bought 5 sps frags and don't remember a single name.

At a glance it looks similar to a watermelon chalice to me... but I'm not great with chalices. Looks like a nice piece though

slightest variation and people slap a new name on it. I bought 5 sps frags and don't remember a single name.

At a glance it looks similar to a watermelon chalice to me... but I'm not great with chalices. Looks like a nice piece though
It's not a watermelon cause I have one. I wish I could take a better picture. The purple is different from a watermelon chalice.

So I need some help Iding this chalice. Picked up this piece at RAP. The vendor I picked it up from said it a Black cherry pie chalice. I search and search and for the life of me I cant find it. It has a yellow eyes with little reddish around the eyes with a purple body. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Vendors will name their corals all sorts of names. It was prob a wild chalice they imported or bought wholesale and decided to name it.

Latest posts