Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Wet?????????!!!!!!!!

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
a year and 3 months and still no water... you werent kidding you were taking your time... lol

Bottom of you tank reminds me of an engine room on a boat. Remember which valves are open, closed, suppose to be opened or closed, quarter turn here, half or full turn there, is that one coming or going?

Why is that one valve facing away from you?

BeanMachine

Supporter
Bottom of you tank reminds me of an engine room on a boat. Remember which valves are open, closed, suppose to be opened or closed, quarter turn here, half or full turn there, is that one coming or going?

Why is that one valve facing away from you?
They are angled so i can twist them with my right hand. I dont think it will work thus way as I want to hang tge fuge light but the valve handle will be in the way. The gates arent glued yet.

Leak tested. Moved the tank back and leveled it. Good to go I think. Thanks for the help Mike G.

Time to make some water.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Up to about 55 gallons of RODI now.

I figured Id have more by now... thats about 80 gpd. 6 tds out of the membrane and 0 out of the di.

Its the 90 gpd chloromine remover with silicabuster and di... with the aquatic life smart buddy booster pump.

Noooooo............ Water spots on the new acrylic? Now that means feeding fish, corals, changing socks, reactor media, emptying skimmer, monitoring this, checking that, ugh... maintenance, maintenance, maintenance.

Anyway. I'd like to see about thirty Chromis or Anthias in that thing or Firefish. Yeah, yea, or yay whatever one it is, for us for something new to look at once in a while.
Remember post here first. Not RC.

Noooooo............ Water spots on the new acrylic? Now that means feeding fish, corals, changing socks, reactor media, emptying skimmer, monitoring this, checking that, ugh... maintenance, maintenance, maintenance.

Anyway. I'd like to see about thirty Chromis or Anthias in that thing or Firefish. Yeah, yea, or yay whatever one it is, for us for something new to look at once in a while.
Remember post here first. Not RC.
Yeah I will have a month or two to work on my fish list. But I'd like to start with 3 small yellow tangs. Get crackin on algae control.

But I like the idea of a bunch of anthias, just seems that people always buy 7 or 8... and end up with 3. Same with Chromis.

No sand in the tank, so not going to do sand dwelling wrasses for now.

But definitely a bunch of fairys.

Serious flow in the mixing station with the Sicce Syncra 12.0.

Just mixed the first 90 gal batch of Brightwell NeoMarine salt.