Did somebody say FREE?

I think finding that happy medium is key.

We have also been experimenting with an economy option that takes anywhere from 1-7 business days to arrive as well. Similar to BRS, we'll use a mix of economy methods to fulfill the order... essentially the system is going to calculate, as you described, what would be the most economical way to send the package(s).

Capturing more transactions with lower average order values may be OK in the long run if those customers return to place future orders with us. The lifetime value of a customer is more important than any single order.

We'll continue to keep an eye on the data and may even extend the free shipping promotion to gather more information.

We know charging for shipping is a friction point for shoppers and we would like to eliminate it if we can!
I no longer see the free shipping option. Has this been removed?

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
Even though you guys moved your warehouse, I'm happy that it's still close enough to where I still get my orders next day.

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Even though you guys moved your warehouse, I'm happy that it's still close enough to where I still get my orders next day.
Thank you for saying that (and for shopping with us, of course)! The transition has been pretty darn smooth.

I placed an order for Prodibio and some forceps on Wednesday and received them in less than 24 hours. Added my vials on schedule although I wasn't patient enough to catch the bristleworm I bought the tweezers for.

I think I'm going to task my wife with that job! lol

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Latest posts