PGA's 90 Gallon

Starting up a tank thread on SCR. I'm not very good at keeping these things updated, but I'm going to try on this one.

Tank: Crystal Dynamics 36x24x24 Starfire all around.
Lighting: TEC T5 fixture with 6 bulbs.
Skimmer: aquamaxx co-1

The tank has been up for almost 7 months. It was an upgrade from a small 40 breeder.

Let's start with a few photos. Need to take an FTS tonight....

We'll start with my Oregon Tort. I got this from Aaron from way back in the day when he sold out of his house. The coral means a whole lot to me because it was one of my first Acros. She stands at 6 inches+ across.

Next up is a Short Cake from the famous Speargunhunter (Jorge! or is that with a G?)

One more for now.. This is a Rocky Mountain Biohazard. Also courtesy of Aaron
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa110/pga7602/RM_BioHazard.jpg

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Very nice pieces. It's nice to see full colonies.

Pictures are great. What's your bulb combo?

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
TRI-Star very nice. But you can't show us some sweet pics without sharing the camera info. Looks too nice to be a cell phone cam.

Very nice pieces. It's nice to see full colonies.

Pictures are great. What's your bulb combo?
Thanks! I have 4 blue Plus, 1 coral Plus and one Purple Plus.
TRI-Star very nice. But you can't show us some sweet pics without sharing the camera info. Looks too nice to be a cell phone cam.
Thanks man. It's nothing fancy. Just an Olympus PEN, a cheap zoom lens plus a few macro extention tubes.

Great pictures is that how your coloration looks with that bulb combo or was it adjusted with you cam ?
I adjusted the photos to look like what you would see if you were staring at my tank with your own eyes. The color combo I would say is whiter than most would prefer though.

Yea it looks good might have to pick up a couple of coral plus for my fixture keep thoes pics coming looks great :p
Yes Sir!

CRC Crystal Flame

Shades of Fall from ATL

RR USA "something or rather" I forgot :( It's the centerpiece of my reef

Latest posts