Radion XR30 G4 PRO

I hope Ecotech comes up with something new and takes advantage of all the new led technology that has been out. They've been milking the same design for a few years now. Time for innovation!

From what I can see. They are using new diodes bin from cree, semiled, osram. It will also now include violet and the layout have been changed too. Lens have also been redesigned.

Let me guess...intergraded wifi capability so now you can use your phone / tablet to control it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me guess...intergraded wifi capability so now you can use your phone / tablet to control it

Yeah right. The Reeflink is $$$$$. Besides, that would mean updating all their other products to wifi. I don't see that happening. I see the reeflink continue to be used, which sucks for Apex cause I still can't control my vectra with it.

I hope Ecotech comes up with something new and takes advantage of all the new led technology that has been out. They've been milking the same design for a few years now. Time for innovation!
[MENTION=3768]Confuse[/MENTION] Which new LED technology is out that they aren't using? I'm in the dark here

What I hope for
- Placing each LED a few mm further apart could really help for the XR15 over nano tanks.
- Ability to put more wattage into channels (Like the AI HD series)
- 2-3 year warrantee
- Adjustable RMS height (8, 10, 12, 14 inches)
- Lowered cost would of course be nice

Big fan of the new optics, I've been wondering when someone was going to start utilizing "Mini kessil" style dome optics to disperse LED lighting..

Right now, T5 is still better than LED, and it's 100% because of the light dispersion and optics (and ease of use... but product templates are very usable). For LED's Research and Development steered towards light dispersion and optics being a chief concern can and will kill T5.

Yeah right. The Reeflink is $$$$$. Besides, that would mean updating all their other products to wifi. I don't see that happening. I see the reeflink continue to be used, which sucks for Apex cause I still can't control my vectra with it.
Yeah, I'd wager they're more likely to evolve the capabilities of the Reeflink than make it obsolete.

Bummer... I just bought a XR15 Pro last month.
i think you will be fine with the g3 XR15, dont think you will be missing much. Plus usually the 1st batch of anything will tend to have some sort of issue. But if you gotta be have the newest coolest toys with the cool kids, then....

i think you will be fine with the g3 XR15, dont think you will be missing much. Plus usually the 1st batch of anything will tend to have some sort of issue. But if you gotta be have the newest coolest toys with the cool kids, then....
I agree...just wait til the gen 5 or even 6 to upgrade.