RAP come on now

Takes some time but our membership officer will send it. Best to come to a meeting but you will get a card in the mail if you purchase online and dont come to a meeting. Quicker to get your card at a meeting tho.
Oh ok although they send u like a confirmation number or temporary card ...for the raffle meeting

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Really..that's suck.....lol...I was planning do it online
.......but if they can do it during the meeting...that will be great...

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
Just go to meeting. I also choose not to have a card cause I pretty much know everyone. Even that horrible [MENTION=3628]BeanMachine[/MENTION] guy. Careful with him. If he ask you to look in his pocket don't do it. My eyes still twitch from time to time

Cody can let Scott know he can make you one on the spot at the meeting with notice if they bring the machine
Nope cards cannot be made on the spot any more. Cody mentioned the correct process. Only need the card to get into RAP. All other members only activities are monitored by a list that Scott keeps. There are additional things you need to do to attend the Holiday Party but that is based on attendance to meetings and volunteering for Reefapalooza.

I make the cards and handle membership. Everything has been mailed except the three new members from the last meeting. You will need your card to get into RAP, members will show their card at the door and this will get your card punched and a special 2 day wrist band for show entrance. Members are encouraged to help vendors set up on Friday and this can get you first look at what is being sold at the show. Membership is $30 per year and it is a calendar year, but if you plan on going to Reefapalooza both days the membership pays for itself and gets you in the show an hour before the crowds.

http://www.officialscmas.org/membership/

Here is a picture of what your card will look like and please remember to bring your card to the show as there will be no VIP list if you forget it!

One of the club benefits is the Christmas party that will be at my house again this year. We do limit the number and you have to either have attended 4 meetings and checked in or volunteer to help at Rap for 4 hours to be able to attend. SCMAS is a non profit and everyone is a volunteer and we go all out for the Christmas party and want to make sure only participating members qualify.

Anyway if you join I will mail out your card very soon as Reefapalooza is only a month away.

If any of you are missing a card a couple addresses were kind of hard to read, PM me if you have not received?

The Show this year has more vendors and is going to be sold out in the next few days for vendors so make sure you put it on your calendars!

http://reefapaloozashow.org/