My new 120 gallons

Most of my sps die...my zoas are recovering..Some lost color but still alive...the only problem is my gyre making a sand storm... I have to seer up just a 40%...any advice

My friend put down his system ...and give me all his fishes for $120.I don't know if was a good price or what...1 flame angel 1 medium blue tang 1 large yellow tang 1 medium desjardini tang 1 medium powder blue...what do I think guys...good or bad deal

Titanwerx

Premium Member
Supporter
At least twice if adding all those fish, plus you might want to have a bottle of prime or Amquel just in case, make sure your watching your ammonia levels daily

Looking good Jose! You should have hit me up i would have helped you move that tank bud! Hey I'm just curious, why'd you lose so many fish? Also cuanto te costo el apex and was it easy to set up?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Looking good Jose! You should have hit me up i would have helped you move that tank bud! Hey I'm just curious, why'd you lose so many fish? Also cuanto te costo el apex and was it easy to set up?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
thank you manny... next time bud I give u a call ...and I about the fishes Idon't know man maybe to much stress since I left hem for 3 days in a 55 gallons barrel.. just with a power head and a light just the clowns survive... and the Apex 500 yeah es facil... man

Latest posts