Dosing aquavitro

Hello anyone here use 8.4 aquavitro? I have got it to stabilize my PH but I notice the alk hasn't. I tested two days ago and it was at 10.8 then yesterday 9.8. I'd like to have alk at what I see most people be successful at which is around 8.8. I see so many well known guys on YouTube use kalkwasser and I am ready to just start using that tonight. I see Thier PH,alk and calcium is always so consistent using kalk.

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Was your pH super low before? Just curious why you are focused on it. Aeration helps keep pH up. Increasing surface agitation, running a skimmer, adding a airstone or refugium lit opposite your display can all raise & stabilize your pH without needing to dose anything.

Does your salt brand mix at your desired parameters? Asking since your alk level seems to be higher than what you are shooting for.

Was your pH super low before? Just curious why you are focused on it. Aeration helps keep pH up. Increasing surface agitation, running a skimmer, adding a airstone or refugium lit opposite your display can all raise & stabilize your pH without needing to dose anything.

Does your salt brand mix at your desired parameters? Asking since your alk level seems to be higher than what you are shooting for.
Without it Ph was about 7.8-7.9. Now the ph has stabilized but wondering how long tillthe alk will stabilize

Latest posts