Straight outta Arcadia

m3177o

Hello everyone,

I'm starting my first reef tank soon. So I decided to google southern cali reef forum. Found this forum.

I hope to gain a lot of knowledge from this. My experience level is 0. So I don't have much to offer to you guys, but hopefully I gain plenty from the pros here. I came from a Freshwater plant back ground and got kinda tired of doing the weekly water change, trimmings, and fighting algae. I might have some stupid post here and there. but I tend to do some research before posting something.

ivan

Featured Reef
Hello everyone,

I'm starting my first reef tank soon. So I decided to google southern cali reef forum. Found this forum.

I hope to gain a lot of knowledge from this. My experience level is 0. So I don't have much to offer to you guys, but hopefully I gain plenty from the pros here. I came from a Freshwater plant back ground and got kinda tired of doing the weekly water change, trimmings, and fighting algae. I might have some stupid post here and there. but I tend to do some research before posting something.[/QUOTE
]

Where are you located ?
I'm in Arcadia too, I have some books and magazines that you can have if you want them :)

Welcome water changes unfortunately won't go away I wish but real stable in the long run if u set up right how big of a tank were u thinking?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

SantaMonicaHelp

Hello everyone,

I hope to gain a lot of knowledge from this. My experience level is 0. So I don't have much to offer to you guys, but hopefully I gain plenty from the pros here. I came from a Freshwater plant back ground and got kinda tired of doing the weekly water change, trimmings, and fighting algae. I might have some stupid post here and there. but I tend to do some research before posting something.
Hey Eric,

Welcome to the forum:)
I hope this forum will help you a lot!
What tank do you plan to get?

Zhenya

m3177o

@ santa monica,

im setting up a 40 gallon rimless cube. I pretty much have everything set. just need to plumb it and start the cycling process. this whole process is very exciting. well, minus the cycling part. haha

i didn't try to derail... just the "straight outta" reminded me of a funny show on adult swim... they make "straight outta" videos for every single thing... even every letter of the alphabet... hilarious...

and i've been playing pokemon go for over a year now... and my kids play the card game... it's a family thing now... comic books, cartoons, comic conventions is life....

welcome to the socali reefs AKA reef-etsy... LOL...

m3177o

i didn't try to derail... just the "straight outta" reminded me of a funny show on adult swim... they make "straight outta" videos for every single thing... even every letter of the alphabet... hilarious...

and i've been playing pokemon go for over a year now... and my kids play the card game... it's a family thing now... comic books, cartoons, comic conventions is life....

welcome to the socali reefs AKA reef-etsy... LOL...
gotcha, haha. I wasn't sure what you mean by all that. I thought I post something wrong on the thread. But thanks everyone for welcoming me :)

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Welcome! If you are ever in San Diego, I have a few frags to get your reef tank going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

limal17

Hello everyone,

I hope to gain a lot of knowledge from this. My experience level is 0. So I don't have much to offer to you guys, but hopefully I gain plenty from the pros here. I came from a Freshwater plant back ground and got kinda tired of doing the weekly water change, trimmings, and fighting algae. I might have some stupid post here and there. but I tend to do some research before posting something.[/QUOTE
]

Where are you located ?
I'm in Arcadia too, I have some books and magazines that you can have if you want them :)

HEY IVAN I TRIED SENDING YOU A PRIVATE MESSAGE BUT YOUR INBOX IS FULL, ITS ABOUT THE LIVE ROCK.

Latest posts