M3Ace9's SpS PhoTo tHreAD

A guy named Danny mentioned living near Valley Village tonight, and I thought you might have mentioned going to SCRK meetings. Not entirely sure though

TO get back onto topic -- You have great PE on your Acros Danny, they're definitely liking your methods.

A guy named Danny mentioned living near Valley Village tonight, and I thought you might have mentioned going to SCRK meetings. Not entirely sure though

TO get back onto topic -- You have great PE on your Acros Danny, they're definitely liking your methods.
Daniel from Culver City won, after reading another thread.

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Crazy sticks. You are getting some really deep color out of those pieces. The color combo on the one after the grow out is incredible. Well done!

My accidental frag that I thought looked nice. Up for grabs
[/URL][/IMG]
Progress on this ReefPets Watermelon Mili. I really think this one is going to be a stunner. The colors on it are so rich as it transitions into pink
[/URL][/IMG]
Some growth on this RR Lady in pink frag. This acro does not like high light but when blazed will give a more vibrant color in the 20k
[/URL][/IMG]
Some more color cooking into SniperSPs's Red matrix. Im impressed so far
[/URL][/IMG]
Picked this up from Vivid a few weeks bag. Dave was nice enough to share a branch. This is going to be :llama: lol
JWs Northern Crush is off the wall. A colony is going to be bananas!!!
[/URL][/IMG]
Random piece I got at EA last month. Lots of potential, originally was blue/pink with red polyps!!
[/URL][/IMG]
More color in SniperSps's Rainbow stag. Very nice Piece
[/URL][/IMG]
This RRA Pink Floyd is just getting settled in with my LeDs. For some reason I feel Im getting a different look of it . Im liking it
[/URL][/IMG]
And of coarse my growout competition piece. Im seeing some good growth
[/URL][/IMG]

Good news is I am putting together a new build. It will be fun

This RR Tropical Horizon monti is awesome!!!!! Unfortunately you cannot see the orange gold top and blue/green polyps very well
[/URL][/IMG]

I look at this piece and think hmmmmmmm this is some nice crust...... Many colors in it
[/URL][/IMG]
This piece looks painted almost
[/URL][/IMG]
This was just a nice wild green mili I got from SURGE here on the forum. Its been 5 months and now that it is growing out this ordinary mili is getting some purplish tips. This purple resides on the inner coralites also. Could be something cookin.

ASD Rainbow mili frag. Pic was taken in blues high light. It pops like crazy, even more in person.
[/URL][/IMG]