Reef-A-Palooza returns to California October 10 & 11!

This looks like its going to be an exciting first RAP for me!

Any advantage of going Saturday/Sunday? Besides "better" prices on the corals Sunday.

How much are the raffle tickets?

See you all there!

Yeah and some wonder why we don't have a schedule with specific items and what times they will be raffled off. This will be the largest RAP raffle EVER.
This is probably the best raffle this hobby has ever seen. I just got an email from advanced acrylics. These items are great!

Bump.... Just left... Everything is coming together nicely... Lookin good over there...

Hopefully they open that beer stand outside the entrance tomorrow morning so we can get some pre drinking done while inline... Lol
Hint hint Cody

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Bump.... Just left... Everything is coming together nicely... Lookin good over there...

Hopefully they open that beer stand outside the entrance tomorrow morning so we can get some pre drinking done while inline... Lol
Hint hint Cody

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
The rule around here has always been if there's a football game being played, it's ok to drink beer. Games start at 9 tomorrow.

I was there from noon on till they kicked us all out. What a blast hanging out in the LARS booth. We got our beer drinking done early (thanks Johnny). Good to meet so many faces behind the aliases. A sh!t load of corals and anenomes.One setup has so many anenomes that it looked like a tank of spaghetti. I'll be there around 8:30 to continue with the setup and to make sure there is plenty of ice. See the rest of you when the gates open.

I was there from noon on till they kicked us all out. What a blast hanging out in the LARS booth. We got our beer drinking done early (thanks Johnny). Good to meet so many faces behind the aliases. A sh!t load of corals and anenomes.One setup has so many anenomes that it looked like a tank of spaghetti. I'll be there around 8:30 to continue with the setup and to make sure there is plenty of ice. See the rest of you when the gates open.
LOL, the tiny frag tank with like 20 LTA's...??? HAHAHAHA... looked like a tray of chow mein from a fast food take out joint... i hope they're cheap...

also, that thing had like an internal power filter too...LOL... if one of them gets stuck over night, there goes all of them nems....

Latest posts