Brandon's 60 Gallon Upgrade!!!!!!!

chireef

Hey everyone!! As you all know I have always had a 30 gal biocube of awesomeness!!!
But now I am upgrading to a 60 gallon and hope to take my reefing to greater heights .
So I created a new thread on my new 60 gallon build that is a work in progress but want to keep you guys updated on my progress!
It still needs to be
Drilled
Painted (stand)
Put cabinet doors
And plumbed
So if you have any tips,advice or anything to donate like misc plumbing parts or anything that would be awesome!
Thank you for looking!
Reef on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chireef

So I painted the outside of it and now I just need the inside and also the doors but coming along.

Stand looks good, I have some drill bits and overflow boxes that might work for you. I'm not going to use them, so let me know if your interested.

chireef

Stand looks good, I have some drill bits and overflow boxes that might work for you. I'm not going to use them, so let me know if your interested.
Thank you yea those stuff would be very useful! I'll ieep in contact with you when I am in that area.

I have bits for a 1.5 in bulkhead and .75 bulkhead, and the bulkheads also, the overflows might need to be cut down a bit, but its all yours just figure a time you can stop by.

chireef

I have bits for a 1.5 in bulkhead and .75 bulkhead, and the bulkheads also, the overflows might need to be cut down a bit, but its all yours just figure a time you can stop by.
Ok sounds good!

chireef

So I finished the inside of the stand with some white paint and also painted the inside of the doors white and the outside brown.
Painting them

Finished

chireef

So with this tank I made a hybrid style light fixture with t5 and LEDs and it looks awesome! Went to Home Depot and starting grabbing random things to make my hang up kit for my lights and it turned out nice and clean looking. Here are some pictures of the aquarium so far ready for plumbing tomorrow!
This when I was working on it.

Finished product!

chireef

Homemade Customized slim overflow box thanks to my buddy John . Doing a internal/external overflow.

chireef

Well the tank has been plumb and it is ready to go! Wasent able to do the Transfer because it got really late in the morning lol but did take a drive to scripps at 1am this morning to get water so will be ready Tonight!

Plumbing

chireef

Well after a long week we final fished our aquarium!

Check it out!

chireef

New additions to the tank and Updated pictures!!! Check it out!!

My new rock nem and foxface

chireef

Wanted to give you guys a update on my tank!
Well everything has been doing great! Was able to get a better skimmer a reef octopus 150 and it works like a charm.

I have been getting into sps now and if you have any advice I would greatly appropriate it!
Thanks for looking