Build time. Picked up the 120 from Crystal Dynamics.

That's how I killed my lightning maroon clown while I was on vacation. The QT / Frag tank got way too warm while the apartment was all closed up with no AC. Poor guy RIP.
Yea, I'm not home during the day so I just leave the ac off. It's been well over 100 degrees up here lately. Last year, before I had my chiller, I would leave the ac on all day set at 78 an my electricity bill was always over $300. Now it's always around $150-$180 and I'm not stressing if I remembered to leave the ac on or not.

72 days of qt finally done!!!! Yay! Fish just went back in today. Only ended up losing 1 fish (flame hawk). So current fish in the tank are a powder brown tang, yellow tang, 2 clowns, and a coral beauty. I'm going to a few weeks and then get a few wrasses, I really want a purple tang but I'm worried about aggression with the established yellow tang. Coral growth has been has been crazy fast with my zoos and acans but pretty slow with my sps, I've been considering switching to t5

anarchy

Glad to see your battle with ich is over. Tanks looking good. Love the powder brown but will never get another

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Glad to see your battle with ich is over. Tanks looking good. Love the powder brown but will never get another

Ran them through 2 rounds of prazi and copper. Love the powder brown, he eats out of my hand and follows anyone who walks up to the tank.

anarchy

Wow thats crazy. I never qt any of my fish, but id definitely love to change that with the next build

Isn't it so nice to sit back and watch the healthy fish that made it through a successful qt! I qted all my fish and am really happy I did for the sake of my Achilles. :)

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Tank is looking great. I've always like those powder browns, your looks extremely healthy. Well done