******I Got Corals Store Build******

Starting to come together nicely. Will you have those returns in the frag tanks where by clicking a button, it turns down the flow so people can see the frags top down? I noticed thats the new trend in more shops these days which is bad@ss because when no one is around, the frags still get plenty of flow.
Ive never seen this.. Do you have a link?? Is it just one of does DC pumps? Or is it the actual return nozzle?

Last frag tank swapped! Plumbing is done, water is in.. Next up lights (ones currently on there are Mike's so is the light rack) then some corals :) this is mainly going to be a softie tank. Total 5 8 ft frag tanks, 3 4ft frag tanks, 1 3ft frag tank just for coral :)

This one is connected to the 1200 gallon display tank
photo 1-11 by I Got Corals, on Flickr

photo 2-10 by I Got Corals, on Flickr

photo 3-9 by I Got Corals, on Flickr

photo 4-8 by I Got Corals, on Flickr

photo 5-4 by I Got Corals, on Flickr

excuse the mess we currently have

Last edited:
I will be using 4 6 bulb t5's on two 8fters, 3 AI Fifty two's on one 8fter and 6 metal halides on the other two 8fters for SPS.

Can't wait! everything should be delivered this week!

Dang man.. U at the store more than me... Hahahahah.. Great stuff. Can't wait to see it when I get a chance to go there lol

G-Tank

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice! Looking good! Are you planning on removing the black vinyl on the store front glass or?

Today, I purchased 3 Hamilton metal halides with 20k radium bulbs, our 16 channel Hi def camera system, 1 new gryphon frag saw (inland sucks), Point of sale system.. watch out hi def camera system on my phone and computer.. haha
placing 2 cameras on top of each tank.

OH man been working my butt off! Got sick these past few days after eating some Burger King so that delayed a couple things.. Things are looking good I'll have some pics for you guys on wednesday since we have internet at the shop now.

Our fish system is full with some healthy, eating and colorful fish, Our frag tanks are getting nice and full. The sps system needs work done still and will be ready in a month or so but I will still be carrying SPS in our LPS system. We still have a lot of stuff to do.. I will still be opening up on Wednesday so stop on by.

Haha lol mistake reef. Hahaha. There ok as far as goods go. But you have to know your prices when you go in there cause if not they will get you.

Latest posts