Chads Coral Collection!

Chads_coral_collection

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up guys!

i wanted to start a "build thread". But since my tanks are already up and running we will just make this a coral show off/ upgrades thread!

Lets start off with the tanks as they sit....

Display Tank

4 months old. Was running previously but killed half on purpose. When i restarted the tank i had to recycle half the rock. Its pretty bare with only about 7 sps in it so far. I cant wait till its full!

36" long (46 gallon) with corner overflow.
Radion g3 with wide angle lens and diffuser
jebao dc return pump
jebao wavemaker and 2 hydors
reef octopus 110 skimmer
eshopps r 100 sump with cheato

Frag Tank

8 months old

5'x3'12" tank (90ish gallons)
8 bulb ATI t5 fixture
1 mp40, 2 jebao wavemakers
reef octopus 110
jebao dc return pump
eshopps r-200 with cheato

Both tanks run off BRS two part and jebao dosers. Red Sea coral colors and OG instant ocean salt.

I cant wait to update you guys on what i do to the tanks and the corals i put in them!

for now enjoy some photos

Beautiful acros...is this the same coral collection that used to be on magnolia and heil, which moved to lake forest I think. Previous owner Matt?

Chads_coral_collection

Premium Member
Supporter
What phone and filter do you use?
iPhone 7 Plus with orange lees color swatch book in front of the lens this time

Usually orange safety glasses

You can find the swatch book on eBay for like 7 bucks. Comes with hundreds of colors. So you can find the perfect color for your spectrum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey chad I recalled u just recently sold those two led units. Were these colors on the acros obtained with the radions or those black boxes? And do u have frags of these acros for sale lol

Chads_coral_collection

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey chad I recalled u just recently sold those two led units. Were these colors on the acros obtained with the radions or those black boxes? And do u have frags of these acros for sale lol
Hey man. These have been under the radion for a couple months now. But I did acheive good color with those black boxes too!!

I will be hopefully having a sale post soon! Ill make sure to copy the link here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts