New! Gryphon AquaSaw and AquaSaw XL

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Gryphon Aquasaw and Aquasaw XL
Chop your corals and trade with friends!

This AquaSaw is corrosion-resistant and designed for use with saltwater. Perfect for cutting and fragging a variety of LPS and SPS corals to trade or sell to friends and make room in your aquarium for new frags. The direct drive, high-speed motor allows for precision cuts and high quality metal parts will keep the saw operating smoothly.

Gryphon Aquasaw and Aquasaw XL
Chop your corals and trade with friends!

This AquaSaw is corrosion-resistant and designed for use with saltwater. Perfect for cutting and fragging a variety of LPS and SPS corals to trade or sell to friends and make room in your aquarium for new frags. The direct drive, high-speed motor allows for precision cuts and high quality metal parts will keep the saw operating smoothly.
Any deals or sales for one of these?

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Would be cool to get a discount, but it's not necessary. U don't see me offering $40 for a $400 saw.
Not presently, although we don't seem to be bound by a MAP pricing policy, so the next time we have a site-wide or single item coupon available, you could definitely apply it here. Since it's so new, I doubt our buyers would put it on sale (by itself) this soon. Also, should you happen to see it on sale for less or via coupon at another online store, we'd be happy to match their price to ensure you always pay the lowest price when you shop with us. Although shipping is free, we do have these here in our Garden Grove headquarters if you'd prefer to pick it up.

it is not a bad saw but going to mod the one at the shop so I can drip from a tank into it so I don't have to clean it out every time I go cut a different species of coral , if you don't the stinging cells will damage the coral .