Snow Flake with lots of blue

Reminds me of the snowflakes that this guy on RC month after month kept peddling for $400 or some insane amount. 4 months later same thread same insane amount. I'm sure after 2 years he finally gave up.

That is nice though congrats, just reminded me of a really old thread.

Nice fish. 1 of my favorite...Let me know if you change your mind about him :)

Hey guys! Just wanted to share this guy I got from RAP. He was beat up quite a bit, but if he makes it he's gonna be beautiful! Is it just me or is all the bluish white pretty cool?

Reminds me of the snowflakes that this guy on RC month after month kept peddling for $400 or some insane amount. 4 months later same thread same insane amount. I'm sure after 2 years he finally gave up.

That is nice though congrats, just reminded me of a really old thread.
Yay!! So I'm not crazy? Hahaha

Any takers for $350? Lmao.

He's doing okay so far ... Fins healing slowly.

I'm still piss heard they had good deals for clownfish. Instead I went car shopping.
The blue makes it look nice how is the color with blue lighting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tam

I'm still piss heard they had good deals for clownfish. Instead I went car shopping.
The blue makes it look nice how is the color with blue lighting?

The blue doesn't seem to show with blue lighting, you actually need some crisp white light mixed in with blue as well.

Updates like a video? Not sure I'll be going in today. But I'm heading 2 oc if anyone wants me 2 grab em for them and meet up. But it sounds like people don't think they are worth the price they are being sold for. I have just never seen the blue, thought it was kool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updates like a video? Not sure I'll be going in today. But I'm heading 2 oc if anyone wants me 2 grab em for them and meet up. But it sounds like people don't think they are worth the price they are being sold for. I have just never seen the blue, thought it was kool.

Posted on the wrong thread. Lol

So they are not even your fish and you just help out the store while driving to OC to ???? Fish-a-holic (I know it is the wrong thread Orbel) :)

So they are not even your fish and you just help out the store while driving to OC to ???? Fish-a-holic (I know it is the wrong thread Orbel) :)
Lol they store wouldn't even know they aren't for me. Just figured people like the blue, was just checking if they where even worth the price plus offering 2 help someone.

Latest posts