my 435 gallon in wall see through SPS

Spinner

Supporter
I know and it looks killer:) maybe adding a few larger pieces facing front like your arches have on each side facing front will better help structure blend? Only posting as food for thought:)

I know and it looks killer:) maybe adding a few larger pieces facing front like your arches have on each side facing front will better help structure blend? Only posting as food for thought:)
Maybe later sir. Right now the structure is fine but when the corals start taking off I am sure I need to move the side island to accommodate the corals growth.

Sent from my outdated iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Actually some expert believe that zebra gets a lot prettier when they get bigger the tribal marking on the face gets a lot nicer.

I don't drool for black nor gem as they are not as pretty when they get older ... Sorry sir and Dr. Matt ! Lol
I sold my black tangs before to him and Shirley.

Another option is a baby Achilles hybrid !! Lol

acesq

Gem tangs rule! But the Achilles is pretty awesome. If I could find a small one already quarantined, I would be all over it. Another underrated tang is the chocolate/mimic. Beautiful when small and looking like a yellow peel, and also when big with the red behind the gill plate

Gem tangs rule! But the Achilles is pretty awesome. If I could find a small one already quarantined, I would be all over it. Another underrated tang is the chocolate/mimic. Beautiful when small and looking like a yellow peel, and also when big with the red behind the gill plate
I like mimic tang too but I have way too many fish in my tank. Its not like corals that you can pile up in the tank and there is no issues. Don't get me wrong gems are nice specially the one you, dr Matt and dr. Ray have lol

I wish I can have a tank like dr. Matt loaded with super nice fish.

Wat about an interruptus lawrence?
Its not a season yet I probably get another one but the major concern is temp my bandit don't eat if the temp is above 80 but doing well around 78 I think interuptus prefer 75 or lower to thrive.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Thanks for sharing that good info...was thinking of a bandit and interruptus but forgot the temp issue and my tank runs about 80 on a daily basis.

acesq

My interruptus is doing great in my tank. I've had him for at least six months and my Temps this summer have been between 78 and 82. Awesome angel.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

ericta000

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Man Lawrence you have all these cool fishes.....I like the bandit angelfish the most. Beautiful tank btw

Thank you Eric
my tank is only half full of fish compare to my friends tank. His tank is full of very healthy rare fish and most of them are getting very large/ round in his beautiful mixed SPS reef tank. I will ask permission to post his iPhone video of his amazing tank definitely a TOTM here or in reef keeping magazine.

Btw he have 2 bandits and lots of rare fish. Btw you should get a baby one since you have a lot of Hawaiian fish already. I believe raza ( steelerfan) have one on his ELOS 120

My other white fish

And the creep in the background

That's the plan even if the corals took off, the fish should have enough swimming space. The problems is I have a lot of algae muncher but not enough rocks but I am adding a rocks on the sand for the fish to graze on.