another sidewalk sale soon?

I really enjoyed last years sidewalk sale are you guys planning on having another one this year?? I could use so more equipment :D

I really enjoyed last years sidewalk sale are you guys planning on having another one this year?? I could use so more equipment :D
that would be a nice idea: im looking for a return pump (approx. 1500 gph) probe holders etc. I might even find a sump with fuge?

My Tank Build
Usually the scratch and dent sell MD puts on is also a reef club event. So most of the time it's orchestrated by the local reef clubs in conjoined with MD.

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Hi Peter! We don't have one scheduled yet, although we've begun discussing it internally. We're definitely going to do it—it's just a matter of when.

I remember it was during the summer. MD will have post way ahead of time
We'll definitely post about it beforehand to give you guys & gals ample time to plan your visit to MDHQ.

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
We are actually going to post an official announcement next week.

I can share some details with you now, though:

What: Marine Depot Scratch and Dent sale
When: 9/13 9am – 1pm
Where: Marine Depot 14271 Corporate Dr. Garden Grove, CA 92843

We are trying to iron out a few other details to entice you all to come, so that's why we haven't formally announced it yet.

We've gone to greater efforts to merchandise products by citing what, if anything, is wrong and what parts, if any, are missing. Often times people just return stuff because it's scratched or didn't end up working perfectly for their application, so you're gonna find some gems fo sho.

Also, if you're a local hobbyist, an MD customer and on our email list, we will send an email reminder before the big day as well, in addition to posting the event to our FB page and all the (relevant) message boards we sponsor.

Thank you so much for your interest and for following up with us, much appreciated!

totally excited about this, except unlike last year, where my dilemma was "i have no idea what equipment to buy", this year, it'll be "well, i technically already have everything i need, but what do i want backups of".. :D

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
totally excited about this, except unlike last year, where my dilemma was "i have no idea what equipment to buy", this year, it'll be "well, i technically already have everything i need, but what do i want backups of".. :D
That is a good approach! We'd love to hear what you scored at the sale. Follow up to let us know! We look forward to seeing you on the big day!!!

I was told by MD that they are going to allow hobbyists to sell frags at the event. You'll need to bring everything you need including a table but power would be provided. If your interested in this pm me and I'll get you the skinny.

See you guys there. Get there early and get in line. Doors won't open until + or - 9am once the SCMAS members get everything set up.

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
I was told by MD that they are going to allow hobbyists to sell frags at the event. You'll need to bring everything you need including a table but power would be provided. If your interested in this pm me and I'll get you the skinny.
Hi Bean! If you receive any PMs from interested parties, please have them get in touch with Robert or anyone interested can email marketingmanager@marinedepot.com directly so we can confirm your participation. Thank you all! :grouphug:

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Will do thanks as always MD. You all have been very generous with your support of SCMAS over the years.
The feeling is mutual! We value our relationship with SCMAS and its members have always been supportive of MD online and off. You're not afraid to tell us what we're doing wrong and give us honest feedback to help us improve. We appreciate that!