List of High demand and most expensive SPS?

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
I saw the going rate of the RR pink Cadillac and my jaw dropped. What are top 5 Sps that are in high demand and most expensive today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are those two really in demand though? As in, people are chomping at the bit to pay $1,000+?
I've seen the demand at R2R and various facebook groups. There's alot of people that got money to burn and want the latest and greatest.

I saw the going rate of the RR pink Cadillac and my jaw dropped. What are top 5 Sps that are in high demand and most expensive today?

I got mine for a great deal from george when im ready to frag ill hook you up

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

All Delight

Is it a fast grower? To many people have it now?

It is a good grower and it's passed around. But it's still a really nice high end acro. Not $700 anymore, but still $300 to $400 and still more than people want to pay. It'll always be the og rainbow tenuis, since it's the one that started it all.

Good thing is prices $300 to $400 are for nice size frags now solid 1". Before I was getting $700 easy for 1/2". Frag back then were small because not as many people had it, everyone wants it, those were the size frags that are able to be cut. Think about it, I was really fragging a frag.

Last edited:

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
I'd like to add the DFS Pink Panther. Not a "rainbow" coral but still and awesome coral if you can find one.

Latest posts