Speed of free shipping.

I ordered something on Thursday from the west coast wherehouse and up to now the status at the usps website is:
"Your item arrived at a shipping partner facility at 10:53 pm on January 5, 2017 in COMPTON, CA 90220. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date."

I understand a slight delay because of the weekend, but it seems to be sitting idle. Is this normal now? I usually get my west coast stuff within 2 days or at least its moving around.

Heres the tracking number:

Order number:
Order #: SI-03274903

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Free Shipping

I ordered something on Thursday from the west coast wherehouse and up to now the status at the usps website is:
"Your item arrived at a shipping partner facility at 10:53 pm on January 5, 2017 in COMPTON, CA 90220. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date."

I understand a slight delay because of the weekend, but it seems to be sitting idle. Is this normal now? I usually get my west coast stuff within 2 days or at least its moving around.

Heres the tracking number:

Order number:
Order #: SI-03274903
Thank you for shopping with us and for your questions.

We recently introduced free shipping with no minimum purchase which uses a mix of economy shipping methods including USPS First Class Mail, SurePost and UPS Ground. These shipments can take up to 7 days for delivery.

If you've been shopping with us for a while, the shipping method you are likely accustomed to is UPS Ground. Orders from our West Coast warehouse to California are usually delivered in 1-2 business days with UPS Ground.

You can upgrade from free economy shipping to UPS Ground for only $4.99. We'll automatically upgrade your order to UPS Ground as well when you spend $199 or more.

Good to know, looks like five bucks goes a long ways when you're in need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Good to know, looks like five bucks goes a long ways when you're in need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's true. We'll put up a map soon that shows when you are likely to receive packages based on your proximity to our warehouses for each of the shipping methods we offer.

If you are in a bind, choosing a shipping speed with guaranteed time/day delivery is always the way to go.

Most MD shoppers in the United States are receiving orders within 2 business using UPS Ground since we opened the second warehouse.

Latest posts