Disturbing images!!!!

ivan

Featured Reef
THIS STARFISH CAN'T JUST GET ENOUGH!!!
This guys are been doing the same thing since day one on my tank!
What's wrong with them :)

Same thing going on in my tank. Did some research, and it seems that the male (top) will ride the female for up to 4 months to get their spawning in synch. They are broadcast spawners, so to increase the chances of success, the male rides the female until she releases her eggs. When she does, the male will release his sperm and voila, nature takes it's course..

ivan

Featured Reef
Same thing going on in my tank. Did some research, and it seems that the male (top) will ride the female for up to 4 months to get their spawning in synch. They are broadcast spawners, so to increase the chances of success, the male rides the female until she releases her eggs. When she does, the male will release his sperm and voila, nature takes it's course..
Interesting I knew something was going on there :)

Caitlyn in the middle?

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

Some stuff made it but most of the stuff is very stress at this point :(
Stressed is better then dead. Truthfully. Sometimes I want to stress my cr@ppy looking browned out stuff just so it can come back. For some reason. When I hVe super stressed and near death stuff. It comes back at nicer then it ever was. Lol good luck. Tank is/was beautify. Fill us in the why it crashed.

Latest posts