Wet dry vacuum/ ShopVac

Don't remember the brand but I got mine at Home Depot, those industrial ones are pretty sick!! I used it to vacuum my last tank, sand and water. Their pretty solid vacs

Don't remember the brand but I got mine at Home Depot, those industrial ones are pretty sick!! I used it to vacuum my last tank, sand and water. Their pretty solid vacs
Sweet they have two brand the store brand and the steel looking ones. What gallons do you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tam

I have that orange one. I got the biggest one, they were on sale at the time so I got a good deal on it!! Pretty solid vacs, I've vacuumed water messes with it no problem including sand. Filters are easily replaceable if u happen to ruin it but I've hossed mine off before n still works fine. Just looked it up, the brand is RIDGID

I have that orange one. I got the biggest one, they were on sale at the time so I got a good deal on it!! Pretty solid vacs, I've vacuumed water messes with it no problem including sand. Filters are easily replaceable if u happen to ruin it but I've hossed mine off before n still works fine. Just looked it up, the brand is RIDGID
Cool the biggest is cheaper than the Stanley brands 14g the biggest I seen. I have gift card that I won at school thought I could use it for that. Thanks.

I just got a rigid as well just need to clean it my neighbor had extra one and didn't need it . He said they have a silencer thing to muffle down the noise if it's to loud and got some adapter with a light if you vacuum car pretty neat

I have ridgid too. Awesome vacuum just remember to remove filter when sucking up water. Which is easy because they now have press on filters. No more wierd dirty plastic nut to unscrew and re-screw every time. Hah. That sounded funny

I have ridgid too. Awesome vacuum just remember to remove filter when sucking up water. Which is easy because they now have press on filters. No more wierd dirty plastic nut to unscrew and re-screw every time. Hah. That sounded funny
Thanks for tip I would have just left the filter

reefes pieces

Premium Member
Supporter
If it's just for sump duties I recommend the cheapo $20+ wet dry vac that they sell at HD. It clamps on to your 5 gallon bucket. Won't take any more space, hose is small enough to get around equipment and strong enough to get the job done

If it's just for sump duties I recommend the cheapo $20+ wet dry vac that they sell at HD. It clamps on to your 5 gallon bucket. Won't take any more space, hose is small enough to get around equipment and strong enough to get the job done
So can just use the motor to take out water?

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
+1 you dont need much power to get the job done.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
yeah, just keep an eye on the bucket because they fill up quick and next thing you know, you have a 1 gallon mess on the floor.