my 435 gallon in wall see through SPS

I see. You got sea sick a bit after all the drama and expenses. This hobby is addicting and it can be disappointing and tiring at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It just sucks that you are trying to help the people out but if they don't get their way they lie and make up stories. There is another incident here few years ago, the guy is just an a$$ when he have a drink or two but to his defenses he never make up stories although we never talk again we still have a respect for each after the incident. I have been in a hobby for more than 11 years i learn a lot, experiment with a lot of unconventional method, make some mistake but i never had something like this.

Anyway not affected at all since all of my friends with or without high end fish knows the truth but they are too smart to post here and probably will never post here about this non sense. There are few people here that got their rare fish from me but no one even complains about it, in contrary they are very please on what they got ( most of them are very smart reefer that are medical doctors and very successful lawyers) Anyway I am done experimenting with fish since i can honestly says that i care for over 90% of the fish that is available in the hobby so i have a good idea which work or not.

Good night and happy halloween.

Sent from my outdated iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Hey Lawrence, just forget about it and move on. I'm sure there were miscommunication and you know this hobby tends to stir up emotion that can show the best and the worst of us reefers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk