Halloween and your tank?

Dgelz

Premium Member
Supporter
Any fellow reefers have a tank in the front room have trickotreeters check out your tank?
My tank is in my front room. I was fortunate enough to meet a couple fellow reefers tonight once they saw my tank through the front window. Just thought it was pretty cool, thought I would share. Lots of kids were dig in' the tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigpaul

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
We had a few kids who were excited and wanted to see the tank but the majority of the parents stayed in the driveway.

Same here, my tank is next to the front door so I get a lot of curiosity...most of my neighbor, when I 1st moved in thought I was growing happy times.

newe70

2020 Philanthropist
I had about 8 kids came in and checked out the my tank earlier tonight. It was interesting to hear they asked innocent kids questions' like, is that real coral and rock? How comes ur nemos are in white colors? Is it fresh water?

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
I had only one kid knock on my door tonight to trick or.treat...I grabbed his basket and farted in it and handed it.right.back to him and said "theres your treat,.good.night"..........

Kidding of course..........

I never said good night.

My tank is right next to my front door, except there was "0" kids on my block trick or treating. Left a candy in a bowl on my porch, came back n all the candy was still there. Now I have a ton of candy lol���� my neighbor did the same n her bowl was still full as well. I had to snatch some of those Reece's peanut butter cups lol

My main reef tank is near the front door & every year some trick or treating toddler sees it, looses interest in the candy and waddles in to stare at nemo in the anemonae. I feel like i create a future reefer each time. I wish my own kids still had that reef wonder. My 2 older ones now hide at the entry & scare kids. The reef tank and full size chocolates are the prize for not running away.

Lol I always see people just looking through my window. I'm on a busy foot traffic kind of area and when my wife and I have dinner at the table someone always just and stairs. Mostly cause it's such a different looking light through the window, dummies are like moths 2 a light :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts