T-5 Lighting Set Up

Can anyone recommend:

I just recently purchased an 8 bulb Tek T5 Fixture and the lights in there are super bright (yellow white-ish) help with a consideration for set up (currently have the following:)

All Bulbs are ATI
2 - Aqua Blue Special
1 - Giesseman Pink
2 - Actinic and
3 - Purple +

I guess after using Chinese LED's X 2, I liked the blue look. I want to created a sunrise (blue) / noon / sunset (blue / redish) effect...just pertend your looking out side while sippin on cold one....you know what im saying?

are u sure all the bulbs u are running are ati looks like u have a mix of ati and giessman Aqua Bllue Special is a Giessman bulb
I run all blue +
a actinic
and Purple +
works well for me

Can anyone recommend:

I just recently purchased an 8 bulb Tek T5 Fixture and the lights in there are super bright (yellow white-ish) help with a consideration for set up (currently have the following:)

All Bulbs are ATI
2 - Aqua Blue Special
1 - Giesseman Pink
2 - Actinic and
3 - Purple +

I guess after using Chinese LED's X 2, I liked the blue look. I want to created a sunrise (blue) / noon / sunset (blue / redish) effect...just pertend your looking out side while sippin on cold one....you know what im saying?
I would do

6 blue + and 2 coral +. Just because you have an 8 bulb fixture, doesn't mean you need to fill it up with 8 different bulbs. Like I said earlier, the coral + bulb is sort of an all in one bulb.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398302938.795250.jpg

Latest posts