Thinking of adding some T% to mt LED combo !!!!

So i have a couple questions Since i already have the LED with a bunch of Blues with it be good to just add a couple 10k T% for growth ??? Will it help with the growth if add 2 on each side of the tank 36 inch ones ?? Couse right know i notice some good growth with some of my SPS, Blue Tip acro, Digis, Monti Cap. ETC, but not on my Green slimmer, Or cali Tort, Just picked up a yellow acro thats doing good and growing good dont know what it is with the slimmer and the cali tort.

Temp,78.8
Salinity 1.026
PH 8.1

nO3 2ppm
PO4 .025

Ammonioa 0
Nitrite 0

Ca. 440
MG 1400
kh 9.0

xmas_one

I'd say go for it. Adding different lighting sources will almost always increase your spectral range. It's really hard to say that adding 10KK bulbs will increase your growth, safer bet is that it can't hurt it.

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
adding more light will always help your growth, the difference in growth from the different color bulbs is very minimal. It really comes down to water quality and stability so I would choose the bulb colors depending on your preference.

Im already happy with the way it looks as far as color goes, just trying to get better growth, as far as water quality its ben great for the last month now. i tought it was good before using api test kit and around 0 ppm nitrates. then i switched to red sea no3 po4 test and it tested nitrates at arounf 12ppm so i figured that was the issue. i started using red sea nopox and now im down to there recommended 2ppm nitrates. everything els has been good.